La LA LaNd

La LA LaNd
La LA LaNd

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

QuOteS aNd Me



yup its true people i really like quotes i mean really really really like quotes... whatever quotes that i think sound interesting i will copy and paste it either on my book (believe it or not i have my own quotes book) or my iphone notes. I DON'T CARE either its about life, love or something that someone says to express their feeling ...

                                                                  wAnA'S Quotes bOOk


I usually got all the interesting quotes from twitter ... i follow people who tweet beautiful  words that sometimes we can't think off.. and it become  a routine for me to wake up and check my twitter to see this wonderful thought. but not only that i also got it from watching movies or by searching it on internet.

and for my F.R.I.E.N.D.S on facebook... lucky you coz sometimes i will post some of quotes that i found for us to share... but not only i copy and paste i also made some of it ok.. hehehe

>>this is some of the quotes that "melekat" in my heart and my mind
 "some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them " 
                                                                                    by: william shakespears 

" I have learned not to worry about love, but to honor it's coming with all my heart "
                                                                                   by: Alice walker


p/s : ayat tunggang terbalik sb minda memikirkan bantal yang sedang memanggil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what u think?
comment la sikit..